We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Software Engineer, with a keen eye for detail, to join our experienced software team at our Immingham head office. We understand that this is a junior role and as such training is provided by our Senior staff.
- Assisting with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, being punctual.
- Ability to follow instructions and work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Basic knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Understanding the concept of Object-Oriented Programming.
Any hobby projects you can demo during the interview or experience on the above will work in your favour.